Disappointment
Respected Ma'am,
I must ask, how in world can one possibly prefer Revenge of Sith over King Kong ? Peter Jackson rocks !
I am very very disappointed. I hope you see the error of your ways.
PS. I confess. I can't stand Star Wars.
PPS. Climax of King Kong is one of the most poignant moments in films for me, though I would have gone with, "It wasn't the airplanes, It was the love that got him"*
PPPS. Have you read this story by Wilde, if not, read it now.

4 comments:
Respected Sire,
We regret to see that we have disappointed you. But any person who does not get the genius of Star Wars is not to be taken seriously. King Kong? Puhleaze...Tintin will be the Jackson masterpiece!
Respect Ma'am,
First your impudence offends me. I would have waged a glorious Jihad except for the fact that I don't have the Visa.
PS. Your snark is duly noted. Fear the wrath of righteous Lord.
Sire,
Does anyone tremble at the fear of Jihad by a Peter Jackson fan? Now if you openly declare your love for Tom Cruise.. the scientology nut would make one rethink.
PS - What are your thoughts on Indiana Jones?
Well I approve of Indian Jones except for Temple of doom which stereotypes Hindus in worst way possible
Post a Comment