Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Enough is enough

I commute to my office via Mumbai-Banglore bypass. As an exception which proves the rule (to Pune) the road is good, traffic easy, which means commute is mostly hassle free. Or used to be, because some moron in Traffic department had a brainwave, or possibly acid reflex (it is difficult to tell with these babu types) and decided to install traffic lights at Baner crossing. Result, chaos, traffic jam, and a ruined start of day.

Anyway, I have decided that I am converting. From now on I am an Anarchist Capitalist Libertarian*. Capitalism is my religion, Government my eternal enemy, Ayn Rand the seal of Prophet, and wearing lime green underwear affirmation of my faith.

*Though I must ask can't the powers that be think of a easier name. I don't want to play spoilsport but the name is not very marketable, I guess.

0 comments: