Faltu Philosophizing
H.E. writes, "but the difficult question here is not what is to be done with him, but what is to be done with us."
Hey Bhagwan! This earth can not bear the burden of such ignoramuses. Time for deluge. This time, leave Mr. and Mrs. Ass.

8 comments:
Why not just read rediff/TOI comment space if you want to read tripe?
I don't read that blog, unless someone (whose blog I do read) links to it. I suggest you do the same.
After reading this particular post, I couldn't understand why there is any question about "what is to be done with us". It is obvious that we should be spared this kind of posts.
Both of you are bitter and clinging to hatred to H.E. You need to have some waffles :-)
Belgian waffles are better than Utthappam!!
You know why is that. Belgians eat babies.
Thankfully that dude is not an Indian/Hindu.
Unlike your desipundit stuff, this is pure entertainment. Sakshi doesn't like Masala that is why she is going for waffles :-)
Sriram,
Exactly my thoughts at the time.
FiTW,
Quit hating DP, those guys link to me ;-)
Post a Comment