It's 3:00 a.m.
It's 3:00 a.m. and your children are safe and asleep, but there is a phone in white house and it is ringing. *
(Phone Ringing)
President Obama : Hummph ?
Secretory of state : Mr. President, Iran is on verge of launching nuclear weapons against Israel. The estimate at this point is that Israel will quickly launch a massive retaliation, with devastating consequence on global scale. We have a problem, Sir. Your call.
President Obama : Why can't I just finish my waffle ?
Secretory of state : Huh ? Dude it's 3:00 a.m., who eats waffles at 3:00 a.m., and why am I even discussing this ! Sir, Iran has gone postal ! Your order !
President Obama : Now listen here fella, I am here to elevate the political discourse, and for you to stymie my attempts with the very sort of distraction, that I have always decried is just not done ! Now if you don't mind can I finish my waffles.
Secretory of state : I am bitter. I think I will go and cling to my gun.
President Obama : Sure you don't want any waffles.
Secretory of state : Screw you guys, I am going home.
President Obama : Mmm waffles.

5 comments:
y does obama suddenly sound like homer simpson?? :P ... and i agree ... mmm waffles ....
Please don't insult Homer Simpson, the fine gentleman from Springfield :-)
And what the hell are waffles, never had them.
Waffle is a perversion of the uthappam.
I thought it was pancakes which were perversion of uthappam.
Anything that is not uthappam is a perversion of the uthappam. Waffle is a pancake with window panes.
Post a Comment