Friday, April 04, 2008

Let it be recorded

That I was pissing on Amir Khan, before it was cool to piss on him.

Jokes aside, his apologia is despicable or par for the course depending on your opinion of him.

Only a egomaniac narcissist like Amit Khan can stoop to the level of indicting his country in order to defend himself. That also shows he is no patriot, his so called patriotic movie actually was about killing George Fernandes.

I could go on, but it is better to read what Shri Raman, Shri Prasanna, and The Fallen One has written.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Gauravji,

Why this falling out with Nitin. Why....Why.....Why??????

Pankaj

doubtinggaurav said...

Pankajji

The blame must go to your decision to stop blogging. That just broke my heart.

Anyway, I think it is a bit of stretch calling it falling out, considering that The Fallen One is one of eminent blogger compared to my lowly self, but the reason is here.

Anonymous said...

You should learn from seriously whom all you can collaborate with. After all he was the first person to link you. Well you get what I mean.

doubtinggaurav said...

FiTW,

Didn't understand, explain please

Anonymous said...

Check your email.