Friday, April 25, 2008

You got to be kidding me

With pre-emptive apologies to Prasannaji, what the hell is Rahul Dravid doing in IPL. Look, no offense, he is a good player with strong defense, solid technique and boring stroke play. The kind of player you can be sure will not cheat his wife for some starlet. However the man takes twenty overs to just set his guard.

Remember the idea that those bastards persons of unknown parentage at Yash films stole. Turns out that voice over for bitch is being done by, I kid you not, Kareena Kapoor. Authenticity.

7 comments:

Over Rated said...

she can use her real life experience ... just like she was able to do so in chameli.

doubtinggaurav said...

Not a fan of Poo baby are you :-)

Alan Smithee said...

What is that dude vvs laxman doing? Or for that matter that tendulkar fellow?

doubtinggaurav said...

Dude,

How do I know! As far as I am concerned except for half naked cheerleaders IPL is useless.

doubtinggaurav said...

Dude,

I didn't watch ICL, in fact I had no idea about IPL either until the brouhaha about the cheerleaders

Over Rated said...

i'm not much of a fan of anyone :D ....

ICL is like Bhutan, everybody knows it's out there, but nobody gives a shit!!

IPL is like the superbowl halftime, you just watch it for the wardrobe malfunction.

For the record, I don't watch either.

doubtinggaurav said...

What is superbowl ? Some new gimmick by Kellogg ?