Intolerable bigotry
First they came for gay penguins, and I did nothing because I was not a gay penguin ...
Respected Ma'am (and good folks at DP), take note.
You are here: Home > Society > Intolerable bigotry
First they came for gay penguins, and I did nothing because I was not a gay penguin ...
Respected Ma'am (and good folks at DP), take note.
12 comments:
Take note of christian right wing nuts protesting that children in America might read something other than the good book?
Ok.I will.
Not everyone who objects to children indoctrination to further gay agenda is a Christian right wing nut, some are just right wing nuts like me :-)
Though I am not homophobic, I am interested in knowing how the liberals differentiate gay people from other people with deviant sexual behavior, say pedophiles. Apart from the consenting partners angle?
@Gaurav - Why is teaching a child to accept homosexuality indoctrination?
Please explain.
Sakshi, I am liking the direction this is taking. If I were to say homosexuality is a crime because it is against nature, what is your defense?
@Sriram - prove that its against nature.
If I concede that it is not against nature and still call it a crime, will your defense change?
I guess I would want to know why you still think its a crime?
Gaurav had linked to that orgy article. I think that to be vile. But I dont call it a crime. So why is homosexuality?
Someone other than Gaurav (who is a living embodiment of it) define sexual deviancy.
Sakshi, I dont think it is a crime. I understand opposition to homosexuality comes from various quarters - religion, tradition, nature etc. I was interested in knowing how such opposition is countered.
I hate typos...
@Sriram - Religion/tradition/culture brings a lot of prejudices. Unless we raise awareness, how can things change. Engaging the nay sayers in dialog,imho, is the only way to go.
Post a Comment