Iron Man
I left the theater when the credits started rolling missing Samuel. L. Jackson as a result, which is a shame, as I am unabashedly Jacksonian.
That aside I don't what to say about movie, not havin read Iron man, I was not connected to the franchise, that way movie does a commendable job of introducing protagonist Tony Stark and following development of his alter ego.
Robert Downey Jr fits the role to T. His flamboyance and swagger reminds you of Captain Jack Sparrow. Actions sequences are flawlessly and never fail to induce thrill and rush.
Having said that, I didn't find the story engaging, there was a lack of coherence possibly due to introduction of political angle in form of military industrial complex, further in attempting to explain the back story the pace gets bogged down, which was a major distraction.
I must confess here, I am not a big fan of superhero genre, the only movies I genuinely liked being Spider-Man, and Batman . I was bored to death by X Men franchise, Fantastic Four etc, though I felt that Superman Returns and (surprisingly) Hellboy were passably good

2 comments:
Iron Man was a practically flawless hero flick; its makers drop some pretty obvious sequel hints too... i'm thinking the next one should be equally great
Patrick,
Well it seems everyone except me like d Iron man
Post a Comment