Blame Hindus
You know who is to blame for this Jammu uprising ? Hindus, of course. Because Muslims are always the victims.
Hence Kashmir unrest was "secular" , ostensibly for federalism, while Jammu unrest is communal, because we can't have Hindus getting uppity, can we ?
Keeping that in mind it is somewhat of respite to this Hindu to read this stinging article by Ashok Malik on ELM's instinctive bias against Hindus.
I must admit this naked bias did surprise me, though I should have seen it coming. Somehow I assumed that five year of secular liberal rule might have lessened the Hinduphobia of pimps of secularism ELM, but I forgot that this contempt and hatred for Hindus is not merely a matter of political power play, this goes deeper, this is a malaise that afflicts the secular spirit, a mind seduced by annihilation of identity, and end of history, with nihilism as the only conclusion. The God might be dead but eschatology lives on.
