Evil : Discovered
I had earlier opined how capitalism was inherently evil, because it expected even compelled to work. However I have discovered the true evil and which can be only admitted as undescribable horror. Well, that face of what is sinister is ... My Sys - Ad.
To cut a very painful story short, he has blocked all the blogs under "Internet Communication", this was ofcourse not the begining, he had blocked Amit Verma and Gaurav Sabnis under "Pornography", unfortunately I did not object , "Gaurav", so I thought, "Why these are unwashed libertarians, the creep!". I thought it was only proper that such shoe - fetishist be recognized as what they are, peddlars of dirty, bizarre world view.
However today to my utter horror, I found that I could not get my daily doze of bloggers who are sane and squeaky clean. I cautiosly approached that schmuck and politely enquired , "WTF" ?. He looked up at me and with a smirk which would have chilled Pran and Ajit to the core, mouthed those devastating words, "Non productive sites". I was vanquished.
This conversation has shaken me. I have stopped believing in the goodness of humanity, and what is more inevitability of logic.
It is most outrageous that I am expected to work, especially considering that India is a socialist country and work is something which is not mentioned in decent conversation.
If this continues they will soon expect results from me. The result is that I am writing at a cybercafe and what is more infuriating is that I am writing such crap , that too unadulterated.
This incident has made more wiser.
First moral : Resist at first sign of oppression, which means I should have argued for allowing pornography.
Second Moral : Resist any attempt to undermine egalatrain ethos of our nation.
Third Moral : One of the questions to ask during next interview , do you allow blogs.

0 comments:
Post a Comment