Thursday, December 15, 2005

I have been linked

Sandeep has put me on his bloglist.

My first thought, to paraphrase Marx (Groucho, not Karl) were "How can I esteem someone, who esteems me".

But seriously, it is always good to be mentioned by fella like Sandeep, better however is forming opinions through education and which Sandeep does with a flourish. That is the beauty of net.
So, thanks Sandeep for what I do not deserve, and if you choose to venture on this blog inspite of atrocious typos and poor grammar, why I warned you, but may force be with you.

Well "doubting gaurav" is quite awkward I admit and hardly cool, but the bright side is that it is not "peeping gaurav", which I thought initially.What is more as "DG" I am just one vowel short man's best friend.

I am posting it here, because for some reason I am not able to post my comments at Sandeep's place (I have changed URL, mail ID but Gods are angry on me)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, now, you flatter me :) I'm nowhere close to other bloggers like Ravikiran whose amazing reasoning powers have continued to amaze me for well, 4 years. There's a definite problem with my wordpress plugin which is why you're unable to post comments. I can't seem to figure it out.

Best,
Sandeep

doubtinggaurav said...

Sandeep,

The flattery is intentional ;-).

Well RaviKiran does amaze me with his profundity, one of these days I am going to realize that all this along he was confounding the people at large.

Regards