Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Home , Sweet Home

In less than 10 hours I will be making my semi-annual pilgrimage to my home.

My railway ticket tells it is over 2000 kilometers from here, which means in 10 days I will travel 4000 kilometers by train. I have been doing this for last seven years , but it still startles me to think about how far from any closest relative or friend I am. Perhaps for a long time of my life I am destined to be a traveler and gypsy. This song from "Parichay" , a film I love , may sum what I feel.

"Musafir hoon main yaaron, naa ghar hai theekana.
Mujhe bas chalte jaana hai , bas chalte jaana"

(I am a traveler friends/ home I do not have nor any place to stay/The only thing that I can do/ is to go on wandering)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »