Sunday, December 04, 2005

Natwar Singh: Blazing a stink

This report from Indian Express justifies my butchering of metaphor.

Cornered Natwar does a Mangal Pandey

"... Singh said even Mahatma Gandhi had said that if there is a choice between violence and cowardice, some violence may not be wrong subject to its reasons.
"If you take some step, where some violence is required, you cannot condemn it but have to understand its reasons," he said, while noting that Britishers had executed Mangal Pandey, after he raised the banner of revolt ....."

Violence by Natwar Singh, what a scary thought !

"...Singh said the country's composite culture was under attack and there was a need for a fight to preserve it..... "

First khushboo then Volcker, some body help my country !

And yes He is not calling quit yet

PS. This post has awakened my rage for The rising, I think I will try to trash it next.

Update : Via Slimes Former Petroleum Minister Shiv Shankar adds 'oil spill' to Matherani's
remarks.

Actually I am puzzled , Despite all the news reports which indicate that Natwar Singh is embarassing Congress and it is the wish of supreme commander that Natwar resign,
Natwar is not taking a clue !

Is it possible that Congress has been caught with its hands in cookie jar !

I do not believe that Sonia Gandhi is being gentle towards him, considering how she hounded Narsimha Rao till his death and threw Sitaram Kesri out of office.