Natwar : Begining of the end ?
Via Rediff
Natwar sacked from key Cong panel,
So has the blessed lady decided to grasp the nettles and call the old man's bluff.
What got Sonia Gandhi's goat ,in my view, was sheer impudence displayed by Natwar Singh and Jagat Singh. Instead of showing traditional congress chicanery, not only Natwar Singh did not resign, his son had the temerity to attempt implicating the lady in the scandal.
I think in addition to his arrogance, Natwar must have thought that his unflinching loyalty to dynasty will hold him good steed. What he doesnt realize is that Gandhi dynasty uses loyals almost in the same manner as I use toilet paper (occasionaly, otherwise like all patriots I do it "indian way")
Sure it does reward loyalists, but it is only to keep them in good humour and hence it is just some thing which is convenient.However once loyalist is embarassment or hindrance , dynasty does not waste time in discarding the concenrned person.
By being such a pain in unmentionable part, Natwar is, in effect,bazooking any possibility of returning at a later date.
Still it remains a mystery to me, why Natwar is not being dragged away from his chair.
Despite his and his son cocking a snook.
Why ? Is it karma or Is it some conspiracy ?
More in rediff We are ready for CBI probe: Jagat Singh (Bluff, by the way I dont like persons with shaved head unless it is done in Tirupati)
And in indian express Natwar Singh must be shown the door,
Mr Gupta raises a pertinent issue which is of acts of omission and comission done by Natwar Singh during his stint as External Affairs minister, however I am nonplussed to read his conclusion that Dr Manmohan Singh should show him the door.
I do not think that Mr Gupta is unaware of the real authority , Mr Manmohan Singh ,poor man, can not sack a peon if he wants. What I do think, however, is that he is trying to shield the blessed lady,as he is haunted by the spectre of communalists ruling over New Delhi, this incidentally seems the line of NDTV.
While I do not mind anyone hating BJP, (as some one said "Frankly dear, I do not give a damn"), I resent the fact that these baiters, who indulge in cloak and dagger stuff, proclaim to show "the whole truth" and this tripe is accepted by the public.
Update: Via Rediff
Natwar may be dropped: Cong leader
PM backed Natwar ouster from key panel
"..........Union Science and Technology Minister Kapil Sibal bluntly stated that the minister without portfolio should take a cue from the steering committee's decision.
"Natwar has an acute mind, he understands subtleties of the game," Sibal told reporters, adding that the minister, in the eye of the storm over the Volcker issue, has to himself decide whether or not he should stay in the government in the wake of his removal from the party's highest policy making body.
Stating that it was for Natwar to understand the signal, he said the party was above individuals.
He, however, added that Natwar's removal did not mean that he was guilty.
"It is for the Justice Pathak Inquiry Authority to decide who is guilty," he said, adding that the committee's decision was a political decision....."
Again , why can't you the moron out !
And then this is a political decision, nothing to do with things like propriety or morality

4 comments:
Pardon my comment, I realize it is a free world ....but did you really have to make that toilet paper reference?
Best
Prude,
Not really if I want to make my arguements.
But I like to make dirty references, this can be blamed on my traumatic childhood.
Plus I hate Gandhis
Regards
Where did you find it? Interesting read Used isuzu pickup truck New york brownville laser tatoo removal miele vacuum cleaner
Where did you find it? Interesting read » »
Post a Comment