Writing a good post
This is why Jaffna is a good blogger, and I am not even a wannabe.
In his place, I would have used snark at best, insult or sarcasm at worst, which ofcourse defeats the purpose for which I am blogging, which is exploration of ideas and expansion of intellect.
Unfortunately my rage makes my efforts useless.

4 comments:
Of course I agree that Jaffna is a very good blogger, among the best I have seen. But you usually don't resort to mere sarcasm ( except probably the ben.gaLUru post ), I think people keep falling into a trap comparing their actual feelings with what is perceived from a formally written post by someone else. May be you should read your posts as an outsider and see if there is much emotionalism in it.
Frog,
Well thanks, but my point is that I am not blogging for others.
I am doing it for myself, that is for my education. If I become emotional, and even if it doesnt reflect on outside, it clouds my judgement which is a bad thing.
Regards
Jaffna,
I should warn you, I am indulging in chutzpah here ;-).
Regards
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! dr martens mens airwair sandals Seduction toys Buspar skins be Ct auto ins Sd card barcode reader Basic medication
Post a Comment