The bug has been fixed
The title is apparently the way Microsoft will announce dooms-day to its customers.
Now it is a well known that Bangalore has , well problems.
Formerly know as garden city, Bangalore is groaning under the the "Cheap indian labour rush" of phoren MNC's as well as coming of age of Indian software firms which is resulting in large number of firms as well as immigration from rest of India and its infrastructure is incapable of meeting the requirement.
The result is traffic jams, high real estate rates and what not, it has already been dissected, analyzed, satirazed , scandalized and other -ed.
So what is the solution ? Lesser mortals will suggest improving infrastructure, developing other cities. Huh, such naives. Mr Dharam Singh CM of Karnataka has in a stunning move eliminated any present and future problems by this,
Bangalore to be re-named Bengaluru.
It was so easy, no Bangalore = no problem.
And since no one can say Bengaluru without laughing and choking to death, there will not be any mention of the problem.
Out of box thing is the way to go, preferably with no connection to reality or relevance.
Taking inspiration from this I am thinking of changing my project objective to keep me in employment instead of doing any real work.

4 comments:
On one hand I agree that it is simply a waste of resources like money to rename, and that renaming doesn't actually contribute to any cultural awakening. But all this reference to problems being fixed sounds like the kind of pointless "satire" leftists often write, i.e., dangling criticisms. Didn't quite expect that from you.
Frog,
Well I am quite disappointed with Mr. Dharam Singh and his government.
I would like to see Banglore or Bengalooru emerge as a world class destination, it is a pride of whole nation, but I am afraid that this advantage is being frittered away.
Regards
I certainly agree with that.
Keep up the good work Helly hansen select jacket Mlm internet network marketing Office chairs new Email marketing montreal weight loss plan h2 hummer commercial song music hotel offers boston web design firm internet software To sbc yahoo dsl Nexium reduces stomach ulcer risk http://www.voice-over-ip-8.info farmers insurance Fishing pornstars japan phone cards
Post a Comment