Cookies of love, and milk of affection
This is what is the ultimate weapon against terrorism, according to a certain gentleman, who will not be named or linked, as I have no intention of waging a flame war here (I prefer to do it on other's blog) .
I can imagine the conversation
Jihadi : I will slit your throat , sack your house and burn your family.
Me : Why are you so angry ?
Jihadi (Crying ) : No one loves me, if some one loved me enough I will not be blowing children , instead watching fashion tv.
Me: Aww, you poor boy, let me give you a hug.
Jihadi: You smell good.
Me : I have not taken bath.
Jihadi : Excellent, now let us go and watch Salaam Namaste.

1 comments:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »
Post a Comment