Evolution & High heels
This is a non sense post
I think modern women have a streak of masochism in them (don’t know about ancient). Otherwise why anyone in her right mind would wear high heels? It doesn’t make any sense. I don’t think high heels are comfortable, or safe for that matter. Contact area with ground is so less that tendons have to bear high pressure which means that there is always risk of sprain or even fracture.
Of course wearing high heels make sense if the aim is to attract the attention of male of the species. What I do not understand though is how does one reconcile “be a magnet for male gaze” with “any male who stares is a dirty sob”?
Why am I saying this? Because I find the sound very annoying, this because I am not used to the sound in India and in Japan this distracts me from ogling.
But this is nothing compared to unspeakable horror of waxing. Why, if women are equal to men, do they have to pluck hair from all the body? What kind of self inflicted punishment is this? Men don’t do this! (Well some do, they are called girly men)
The most horrible is piercing. Why is mutilating the body such a fad?
This is the problem, sex doesn’t make much sense. By a quirk of evolution humans are biologically hardwired to be very sensitive to sex, this was ok in times of Adam and Eve (hence the injunction about go forth and multiply), but what does one do with this libido in this age. It is of no practical use and a distraction. Just one of those cases, where evolution is a disappointment.

4 comments:
I have a suspicion societies that are too liberal tend to be more and more weird in their tastes, with the passage of time.
Frog,
I would say societies which are unbalanced between individual and collective will be problematic.
Regards
best regards, nice info » » »
Keep up the good work headset Affiliate marketing search sexy black girls Minidv camcorder panasonic Recover seat covers lite headsets economic us shipping car and household goods Makers mark coffee Panasonic toughbook p1 pda
Post a Comment