Thursday, March 09, 2006

Offense to Christians

You want offensive cartoons ?
Try this (Via michelle malkin)












I don't think there is any need to explain.

Even though I am a Hindu, and even though I disagree with Christians, I find it disgusting.
That is why I think that freedom without responsibility is a dangerous thing.

Also why this will not be a problem with liberals in west.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Er, I see that the cartoon is disgusting, but what about it is irresponsible? What would be irresponsible is if you started burning down the Canadian national flag and throwing stones at Canadian embassies all over the world in response to the publication of the cartoon (in the name of freedom to protest).

doubtinggaurav said...

Venu,

I think it is offensive, what is more it is not funny, and it doesnt prove any point.
So yes it is irresponsible.
Just because you can say anything doesn't mean you should say anything

Regards

doubtinggaurav said...

Frog,

First the prophet cartoons were nowhere as offensive as this cartoon.

Second they were distasteful yes, but irreponsible I very much doubt.

You can read my post on the cartoon controversy for my opinion

Regards