War on Kites
Via Indian Express
Pak arrests 1000 kite-flyers under terror laws
"Pakistan has detained 1,000 people for flying kites and warned they could be tried as terrorists after 10 people were killed in a week by strings coated with glass or made from metal"
I can not emphasize this enought.
Ladies and Gentlemen
Kites sare evil. If you let your children fly them, they will grow up to be terrorist.

4 comments:
Gaurav,
Sorry for the unrelated comment. Do excuse.
Just wanted to express my support for your arguments on Secular India.
Gaurav, Sample one of the more Glaring/Hypocritical example of the faux secularism practised by the Indian angrezi speaking elite - Imagine for a moment that all the Gujarati Muslims are forced to leave their state, the land of their ancestors.
The outrage would be deafening. And rightfuly so.
Now compare with the plight of Kashmiri Pandits.
I too am concerned. Very concerned.
Sachal,
Well I am not very glad at what is happening now.
Regards
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Cod overnight xanax wy dentists
Keep up the good work »
Post a Comment