A spark neglected
The bomb blasts in Varanasi released my anger which was building up since long time, to be specific since UPA came to power. No, I don’t claim that BJP is perfect. I am not very proud of the fact that Mr Vajpayee let Musharraf make a comeback, I am also not very proud of what happened in Gujarat.
However all said and done, if I have to make a choice between political parties it is going to be BJP for three seasons
1) It is a nationalist party
2) It doesn’t treat Hindu like dirty rags
3) Only in BJP, one can become a leader, irrespective of his/her background or surname.
Since this present abomination came to power, it has done everything from subverting the constitution, to pandering to vested interest in Muslim communities, to genuflecting before naxalites, to communalizing foreign policy and to convert union cabinet into a criminal line up.
The Prime Minister is a joke and one of the worst lame duck leaders having never been elected in Lok Sabha and presently representing Assam without being a resident of the state.
The real power behind PM, Sonia Gandhi is a moron, who if not for her surname would be serving pizzas.
And yet, even though government is blundering from one scandal to another scandal, media is treating the government with kid gloves. Journalists like Shekhar Gupta are playing loyal opposition, absolving PM and Sonia Gandhi from any charge. NDTV for all purposes has become a Congress mouth piece.
This is one of the most irresponsible government with the minister working on cross purposes and contradicting PM, and yet the media is not taking PM to task, letting him go away with anything and everything.
Ofcourse there is a simple explanation. English media comprising almost exclusively of secularists (who more often than not graduated from some school beginning with St.), are doing their damnest to keep BJP out of power.
This government is not about economic reform. If anything Chidambaram and Arun Shourie have more in common than between Chidambaram and Sitaram Yechuri. This is to keep BJP out, this is to keep secular stranglehold, this is to keep Hindus as second grade citizens and Muslims as third grade citizens.
The upshot is I reacted in a rather negative way. Since it is out of way I hope I will not burst a vein soon.

0 comments:
Post a Comment