Those Crazy Democrats
Democrats are trying to impeach Dubya, from what I understand that will make Cheney president. And I think it is fair to say that if GWB gives them epileptic fits, Cheney will burst their veins.
So are they crazy or something?
Democrats are trying to impeach Dubya, from what I understand that will make Cheney president. And I think it is fair to say that if GWB gives them epileptic fits, Cheney will burst their veins.
So are they crazy or something?
4 comments:
Jaffna,
I think you forgot Andrew Johnson
Anyway my love for GWB is limited to his pro-India policies.
Although I am not an expert on Amrican politics, I am afraid I will be some where near social conservatives
Regards
Jaffna,
Have it your way :-).
May be I am punk conservative :-D
Regards
best regards, nice info Dick dyer mercedes no maturnity insurance New hampshire enfield center laser tatoo removal Forex realtime Acne during pregnancy Gmc old truck marine insurance companies Olympus digital cameras portland oregon Vardenafil improves erectile function 5c22on-line discount5c22 zyrtec Zyban abd deaths Using xanax during pregnancy myron steves surplus lines insurance texas lawsuit mesothelioma law asbestos11
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »
Post a Comment