Prophet Krishna - II
Previous Post,
My second problem goes beyond my personal notion of religion.
It is about freedom of worship, I believe that everyone should have freedom to worship the way he prefers, irrespective of his choices he has as much right to India as anyone else. I do believe that basis of India is Hinduism, however I do oppose any move which seeks to define India in terms of worship of specific forms or rituals.
As I said earlier it matters least to me and should not matter to anyone else what form someone worships.
Hinduism is not against the freedom, however for me freedom to practise religion takes precedence over religious matters.
And it is here that what Mr Sudarshan is advocating is pernicious to fabric of India.
My second problem goes beyond my personal notion of religion.
It is about freedom of worship, I believe that everyone should have freedom to worship the way he prefers, irrespective of his choices he has as much right to India as anyone else. I do believe that basis of India is Hinduism, however I do oppose any move which seeks to define India in terms of worship of specific forms or rituals.
As I said earlier it matters least to me and should not matter to anyone else what form someone worships.
Hinduism is not against the freedom, however for me freedom to practise religion takes precedence over religious matters.
And it is here that what Mr Sudarshan is advocating is pernicious to fabric of India.
Update:
Let me add what I expect from Indians. Two things
First: Respect and Love for India. This doesn't mean my country right or wrong. This means being responsible towards nation and fellow citizens.
Second: God gave us brains, so for his sake use it.
Don't claim that because it is written in Gita/Quran/Bible it is the supreme truth. It isn't.
Categories : Religion, India, Civilization, Hinduism, Culture

0 comments:
Post a Comment