Freud Behind Quota (Atleast For Some)
(This is a rant and may be offensive)
I wanted revenge. I wanted revenge for all the ignorant comments I had heard about "Hindus" on my trips to Pakistan. I wanted revenge against all the people that think being part of the Islam actually means something, or is worth mentioning in casual conversation.
I wanted the innocents muslims to protest and I wanted them to ultimately capitulate. I feel bad for them and feel it is unfair that they should have to shoulder the brunt of Islamic history, but even society has a collective karma. As many know well, bad karma cannot be protested away and doesn’t care about hunger strikes. It must be worked off, often through the suffering of those that appear to be innocent. Maybe it is a good thing that there is no easy solution to this conflict.
Fear not, I am not channeling Ann coulter or Praveen Togadia.
This is just a reworking of this stupid post by an idiot who claims ignorance about India and yet goes on to indulge in worst kind of crassness and stereotyping which if the import was not so serious would have been hilarious.
Here are some helpful suggestions,
1) If you do not know about something do not write about it.
2) If you write do not be a pompous prick and/or self righteous posterior orifice.
3) If you get pilloried (justly) for doing it, do not whine and seethe in an effeminate way, do not cry "mommy mommy" either.
No wonder this goes for typical enlightened discourse from the leftards. They are filled with hate and when one doesn't buy their tripe they respond with incohrent emasculated rage.
I found this illuminating post via this hero of social justice.
Thanks for clarifying, it was always clear what was the intention behind pontifying about oppressed, now it is in open. You are filled with rage because people refuse to ingest your bromide and you want revenge, it is not about dalits, it is about you and your impotent ego.
Now please do not whine about how cartel is condescending or how TTG is foul mouthed. People like you do not deserve the respect of serious arguements, you deserved to be kicked and slapped.
PS.
1) I have been banned by the referred diaspora site, so if you wish take this rant with pinches (or shovels) of salt.
2) Ofcourse not all minorities are equal.
3) I do wonder how both gits are assuming holier than thou attitude, when they themselves are in all probabiliy from the upper castes. I assume since they are excretion from Arundhati Roy (Substitute with agitprop of the season) they are absolved from sins of their forefathers.
4) Yes I put them on couch,in reality they deserve to be locked up for being criminally insane
5) Yes I indulge in Type M arguments. That is why this is rant.

1 comments:
do you realise you are making a fool of yourself?
Post a Comment