Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Cold hearted !

Have you no conscience dear visitors !

I keep staring at site meter, I notice so many repeat ...... customers.

And yet, alas, none of you bother to write a comment telling me that you are, you know, repeat customers, or how great this blog is, or how your bowel movements have improved after you started reading this blog.

Why so must cruelty, I ask !

Please introduce yourself, for sake of my (non existent) self esteem.

PS: This applies to feed readers too !

5 comments:

Sharan Sharma said...

> telling me that you are, you know, repeat customers,

Customers? What have you reduced us to? We expect some more 'bhao'...:)

Prasanna said...

Hi Gaurav

Customer?

doubtinggaurav said...

sharan & prasanna,

ok read customers as extraordinarily intelligent readers :-)

Regards

Anonymous said...

Er. I demand more exclusive treatment.

doubtinggaurav said...

Confused,

Interesting,

How about a passionate night with bobby darling.

You are welcome.