A misogynist post
I had enough of all this claptrap of gender equality. Today, at great risk I denounce and completely dismiss any movement for emancipation of women which arose in 20th century as an exercise in absurdity and evil instincts.
Understand this, uninitiated one. The greatest danger to humanity, the precursor of forthcoming annihilation, the mark of beast so to say, is not Islamic terrorism, or global warming or Karl Rove. It is, hold your breath, women with beards.
These misshapen creatures are violence against the existence. Their presence goes against what God, evolution and razor companies have worked together to create, hairless nymphets.
Sure people will support their right to keep beards. I say this is ridiculous ! To me it is horrible that freedom can be used to subverts the most cherished goal of civilization, a satiny smooth feminine skin.
From now I will work unceasingly to remove this abomination.
If you happen to be a female who doesn't shave facial hairs, I must tell that I abhor you.
If you are a male who likes such females, I can not withstand the sight of you, stand in the corner.
I realize, I am taking a controversial stand, that I will be beset with angry comments, I can be lynched by bored libertarians and what is worse I can lose my readers who fall under "women with beards" and "males in love with women with beards" category. My blog, nay my life is in jeopardy. I am truly scared. This reminds of a comment I made in jest about doing anything for hits, but I believe it was frivolous thing to say, I can never stoop so low to attract men who dig "chicks with beards". The lines are drawn, gentlemen choose your side.

0 comments:
Post a Comment