Thursday, May 03, 2007

Clarification

One of the many pundits (or pondit same difference) of blogosphere* has called me anti-libertarian. Now this is totally false.I am not just anti-libertarian, I am also anti-liberty, anti-freedom and a misanthrope to boot. The very idea that there is liberty in this world, that people are free, infuriates me. However when I am the unchallenged ruler, I will work actively to suppress freedom, and anyone who feels that he needs to express himself will be supplied opinions by myself.
In my benevolent dictatorship** everybody and that means everybody will be my monkey and will do tricks, except for this guy, who will be a dead monkey.

* I would have said that bongopondit is a very lame handle (not to mention it indicates the possibility of being sired by instapundit), but for the fact that "doubtinggaurav" is lame to a much higher order. In fact the only handle which is lamer than "doubtinggaurav" is "confused", which for a blogger has same connotation as "thakela pappu" for a gigolo.For the last time a blogger is omnipresent,omniscient and omnipotent, he is never ever confused.

**Now you might ask where exactly benevolence comes into this? As a concession, I will permit each minion of mine to imagine and attribute evil laughter of his preference to me.

0 comments: