Ek Chidiya
Today's children are ofcourse not exposed to such edifiying experience, result is asocial people like this dunali
You are here: Home > Video > Ek Chidiya
Today's children are ofcourse not exposed to such edifiying experience, result is asocial people like this dunali
6 comments:
great! thanks!
the simplicity is so touching...ah, the days when this was cutting-edge entertainment...
Sharanji
We are all old people now :-)
I see that you have taken to slagging me to generate cheap publicity for your blog and mine. You have no doubt been aided by the fact that the dunali was away for inevitable reasons. i must then, offer a response, now that i am back.
It is hereby announced that the concept of the dunali is enough to cause cognitive dissonance in people. When one assumes that simplicity and genius cannot co-exist, one has clearly never experienced the phenomenon that is me. thus, one assumes that dunali would be unaware of ek chidiya. Facts suggest otherwise. The dictator is requested to refrain from assuming intellect. Intellect and demand for authority seldom go together. The dictator proves the rule. The dunali provides the exception that proves the rule, again.
Ritwik,
1. Stay away from Jagadguru, clearly you are not mature enough to realize nuance of his divine arguments.
2. Eat banana, it controls loose vowel movements
3. Brevity is soul of wit. Dont employ flourish unless you are a bored software developer who blogs, a pimp, or future manager.
apropos point 3....
I could have been the first, I chose not to. I don't mind becoming the second. The third, I actually am - future manager and all. Hence, I take naturally to flourish.
Also, there isn't necessarily a dichotomy between flourish and brevity. Think deeply.
Ritwik,
When I am the benevolent dictator all managers will hanged by the lamp post
Vive la revolution....
Also in principle there may not be dichotomy but in practice there is,
Think it through ;-)
Post a Comment