Sunday, July 15, 2007

On demand post

This is my 750th post and I dedicate this to my good friend.

Dear ape Rohit,

Except for the lack of personal hygiene and hallucinations which is part and parcel of liberalism, you are a decent and intelligent person.

You have a blog which is though provoking and insightful, you have another blog which is crappy. You rue over the fact that your crap is more popular than your serious blog, I could have suggested that you have a natural flair for writing non sense. Being your friend, I would like you to assure the only reason that people place your mojo wonkness below Mr Pai or Mr Dey, is that people are idiots and have no judgement whatsoever. Which will explain Indian Idol. And Indian democracy.

But if you were to work as my loyal minion, when I am dictator , I will designate your both the blogs as ubercool hyperstud blogs by royal decree. I think this should help you in making your decisions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Gaurav,

Thank you. You are to be congratulated on reaching the milestone of 750 posts, through half of them are one liners which needless to say you thought were exceedingly clever. And Street Car is not crappy, it is a wonderful blog where I discuss issues of such importance as sex. What can be more important than that?

I usually have very little respect for the voting public but in case of Mr Pai and Dr Dey, they are quite right. I will have to wait till u you assume your position as the dictator for my redemption.

doubtinggaurav said...

Ok let us get this straight, your blog is not about sex, because sex is never boring...