Thursday, July 12, 2007

Proof....

that 99.9% of blogs are manure*.

Someone writes, "People who challenge global warming, also support creationism"**.

Then it is linked by DP.

I hereby solemnly promise that I will do my utmost to pollute mother Gaia. This will be my contribution towards extinction of humanity.The first step will be buying bullet.

* To be frank, there is no basis for quoting 99.9% except that it appears impressive and exudes authority, further since Sharanji (SBUH) has retired from blogging, who is there to stop me from abusing statistics! I feel sooo evil.

** My objection is not that it is misrepresentation of your opponent's view. Indeed misrepresentation is mandatory in power struggle. My objection is that it is done unintentionally, in a Pavlovian fashion.

Update: My helpful suggestion. Stop. Exhaling. Yes I know, old one but relevant nevertheless.

2 comments:

Sharan Sharma said...

>Sharanji (SBUH) has retired from blogging

I hope the 'S' in SBUH is not what i think it is :)

And no, i haven't retired from blogging...just a temp. respite - (albeit a long one)...will let you know when i have a new post...in the process of collecting some info for one...

doubtinggaurav said...

Sharanji

It is what you think :-)

Well stop taking respite world needs you.