Two things..
The trivial one: Rationalism, atheism, morality. Pick any two.
The important one: I absolutely hate excessive use of emoticons. When I am benevolent dictator, I will ration the use of emoticon. The usage will depend on the relevance, and my discretion.

4 comments:
Question time -
Do you want to imply that all rational atheists are immoral? Or do you want to say that rational atheists should deny the existence of any morality whatsoever? I am not aksing for a justification. I'm only saying - which one of the two did you mean?
And by the way, change it to "Pick at most two". It is perfectly possible to be irrational, immoral and a believer at the same time.
Ritwik,
I want to imply that all rational atheists have to be immoral, they have no choice in this regards.
And "pick any two" is a standard phrase.
Rationalism. The other one doesnt matter much..
Shadows,
Well..
Post a Comment