Thursday, August 16, 2007

I have a question

Why the hell was this fool not aborted ? What a clueless retard !
What's with these male womynists anyway? Why are they such pathetic wannabes ?

2 comments:

Ritwik said...

I was wondering of this was one of your fascist rants. Then I came across this

"The Yezidis would have none of it, though, and would like to remain stuck in the dark ages of Romeo and Juliet"

Dark ages of Romeo and Juliet?? WTF?? The idiot has the urge to use daft metaphors when describing what, by his own contention, is something of extremely solemn nature.


And of course, there followed the 'neurobiological explanations' with the grand finale - women should reclaim their inalienable right to mate selction blah blah. If all groups recliamed their inalienable rights, surely, this would be a much better world. One truism after another. And poetry 40000 years ago?? Dictator,I need to save the world before it plunges into the dar ages of Romeo and Juliet.

doubtinggaurav said...

Ritwik,

Why bother world doesnt deserve to be saved...