Friday, August 17, 2007

Jagadguru commands

(And we obey)

Since I started blogging Mr Pai has always been one of my favourite bloggers, his extensive commentary on matters of national interest has helped me (and many others) gain valuable insight. I hold him in high esteem. Or used to hold until today.
Jagadguru has proved convincingly in his usual measured tone, how Mr Pai is a right wing moron for criticizing caste based reservations.
Frankly speaking even imagining contesting his holiness is ludicurous. His argument is divine, his authority is unquestioned.
What it comes to is, Mr Pai has diverted from his Dharma, and at this rate he can never attain Moksha. However if he is ready to mend his ways and desist from any "stupid right wing free market fundamentalist" conduct, Jagadguru is compassionate and can bestow kripa on him.

Bottomline is Mr Pai must repent.

PS. Today for the first time I was going through Jagadguru's archives, what struck me was his liberal use of "right wing". It seems that our desi John Galt is inspired by his divine fondling.

PPS Now that I have realized depravity of Mr Pai, the question that I would like to ask, when he professes his fondness for Biryani, does he include KB ?

PPPS Oh, and I still maintain that anyone who comments on Jagadguru's blog should be prohibited from breeding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gaurav,

I must say that given my enthusiasm for trying the delicacies on the streets, KB left me thinking whether I should put one more tick mark on the list of species that I've eaten. But I can assure you that you don't sound like the thing you've eaten.

[In any case, snails and other molluscs don't make sounds. Molluscs are dumb, though not the slimy ones in the TTLB ecosystem ;-)]

Btw, any intentions I might have had to reply to the praise the Jagadguru showered on me were dashed when I looked at the Comments Policy. It's impregnable to a humble mortal like me. I have a feeling that the only person who can comment on the Jagadguru's blog is the Jagadguru himself!

doubtinggaurav said...

Nitin,

Only reason you are intimidated by Jagadguru's comment policy is because you do not have true bhakti. For that you have to submit to his holiness