Media Matters
"Captaincy: We need North Indian aggro"
No what we need to do, is to select someone from God's own country, and then quietly inform him about all the slanderous jokes a certain evil creature makes about those exceedingly fine people. The effect will be almost like second destruction by Parashurama. The article has nothing to do with North Indian "aggroness", which should not be surprising.
"Life in the Real India"
First the media goes into overdrive creating the hype, then they are earnest in demolishing it. Journalism kind of follows Keynes.
"Priyadarshan looked beyond my sex symbol tag"
Dear sir, your behaviour is most inappropriate. Dear Madam, we would like to assure you that we refuse to succumb to sinister designs of Mr Priyadarshan. Further we will not, indeed we can not, look beyond your sex symbol tags. We also appreciate your boots.

5 comments:
But I am a kShatriya and that evil creature is from parashurAma's caste. Time for revenge, may be :-)
Dear Frog,
I was thinking about cricket not blogwar.
As I understand, you were giving proof that South Indians could be aggressive by means of a certain counter-example ( all in a lighter vein etc. ). My claim is only that I can be motivated to "aggression" only on casteist, mythological etc. grounds. Cricket or blogwar or whatever.
Frog,
Oh, I was just having fun. This is a fun blog :-)
I know, that is why I said "all in a ligher vein etc." and dubbed myself casteist. I would like to see more xyz's accusing me for prejudices :-)
Post a Comment