Thursday, December 27, 2007

RIP ...

Democracy.

Update 1: RIP moderate Islam ? I am sure they didn't mean it. Oh, and for what it is worth, please remember this lady supported terrorism in Kashmir. Of course this will not stop Indians from getting all sentimental and teary-eyed. After all we are a nation without a sense of what is a nation.

Update 2: The puppet speaks. It is same calamity that befell upon both of us. Wait! I have heard this before. In fact I am sure there is a movie ! Or may be even two !*

Update 3: It was a shotgun marriage.

Update 4: What now ? (courtesy Hot Air)

Update 5: Someone gets it, unfortunately he is not an Indian. Because India is mourning. For the record I am not mourning, but then I am a heartless bastard, anyway tears like compassion is a a scarce commodity.

Update 6: Hitchens.

Update 7: On popular demand (of one). Jagadguru being his usual nutty self.

* My hero was Raghavan

Update 8: Also, for the record, I don't believe that Americans have secured Pakistani nukes. Which means buying property in Delhi or Mumbai may not be such a good idea.

PS. This is probably not the best moment, but may I remind people that as far as India is concerned, perhaps democracy in land of pure is not such a good option. Also may be Pakistanis do not really like us Kaffirs.

PPS. At this moment my only prayer to God is that let Pakistan disintegrate with minimum of destruction, that, and American have secured the nukes.

4 comments:

Prasanna said...

Hi Gaurav

Being teary-eyed is fine ( human life that is snatched away in this dastardly manner deserves condemnation ) but the kind of NON-sense that was spewed as tribute especially by Candle Kisser Gujral and notorious Nutwar, sounded more farcical that genuine.Geriatric theatrics

Anonymous said...

Not linking jagadguru? His tireless crusade against advani fills me with inspiration. And he has termed this as a sad day in history. He has got a sense of scale and proportion nobody else has. Hasnt he?

Anonymous said...

that was fast... Whats the time in Bangalore now?

doubtinggaurav said...

It's 0300 hrs and time for light out.