Thursday, January 10, 2008

I denounce ...

I hereby denounce the shameful incident at Juhu during the new year. Furthermore I am dismayed nay appalled to find that there are many bloggers who have failed to denounce the shameful incident. I am also incensed that there is absolutely no condemnation of such bloggers for their lack of outrage, and apathy, I absolutely condemn this. Further I am insulted, offended even, that there is no denunciation of such an collective indifference. I also find it disheartening that even those who condemned did not do it promptly enough or vociferously enough.

I also announce that from now on I am going to preemptively denounce and condemn any future outrage, in fact I am going one step further and put any thing that ever happens in near or distant time in my condemnation list. I may un-condemn some but only after deliberate considerations.

To understand go here, and this post is shamelessly plagiarized from here, I don't get paid enough to write anything original.

On a serious note, at least to me, what happened at Juhu was much more outrageous than what happened with Indian cricket team. That said, please understand.


"EFFIGY BURNING IS NOT THE SOLUTION, YOU BLATHERING MORONS."


Or for that matter writing self righteous posts or sob stories. But this is something which is incomprehensible to big boob and his toy boy.

Anyway perhaps these posts are relevant.

4 comments:

Sakshi said...

I protest! You are expecting me to write something other than mindless drivel.

I protest that I am in that condemned list. I am a minority in that list! No condemnation of minority, please.

(I agree with you on the cricket - the effigy burning was the last straw that broke my love for Indian fans and cricket in general. I hereby proclaim Football (the american kind) the only game to follow)

Anonymous said...

Sakshi dear, you are not psychotic enough to comment here. Your comment got to be obtuse. What say buster?

Sakshi said...

Will occasional idiotic comments be allowed?
I just realized I fulfilled my years quota here :)

doubtinggaurav said...

Sakshiji

You can try, but I don't see how can you be any more idiotic that myself.
And by t he way when I said about effigy it was not about cricket but about the Juhu case, as far as cricket is concerned people can burn all the effigies they want as long as thats all they are doing.

Dear Sriram,

Psychosis is not really a criteria for commenting here, of course you do comment ;-)