Question is answered
Remember a while ago I asked why conservatives hate McCain. I think I have the answer. Basically he has an attitude problem. He has a knack of rubbing people the wrong way, not a team player in other words. But this is not what in intriguing. What is interesting is that very rarely people admit that it is his abrasive behaviour which turns them off, even on Internet.
Otherwise I doubt there is any Republican who has never deviated from conservative line, but McCain not only deviated but also insulted and humiliated fellow Republicans, even teaming with the liberals in order to hammer his opponents in his party to submission.

6 comments:
No posts for "so long"? Are you away celebrating Mayawati's birthday?
why is that sholay waala video no longer available? what movie was that?
Frog,
Well, I thought what the hell, it's not as if anyone reads this blog
Zen babu,
Well must have something to do with copyright. That was once upon a time in the west by the way who are you ?
I am Ritwik, Ritwik is me. Why're you even asking me this? If it's some joke, I don;t get it.
Oh so you are the guy who is too important to reply to comments on his blog. I see now....
??!! serious loss of intended communication happening here.
Post a Comment