The One With Endorsement
This blog proudly endorses regular commentator Sriram as official dirty man of this blog.
Please keep all your daughters and donuts out of his reach.
Thank you.
You are here: Home > Aside > The One With Endorsement
This blog proudly endorses regular commentator Sriram as official dirty man of this blog.
Please keep all your daughters and donuts out of his reach.
Thank you.
9 comments:
Oscar type acceptance speech is on the way.
Title transfer???
Wasn't the Lord proclaimed thusly by you? Or is it like Bharat Ratna - every year a new person gets it?
Sakshi, how old are you?
@Sriram - Age is relative, no?
Sriram,
If you are serious about speech, I will post it. And. You. Never. Ask. A . Lady. Her. Age.
Sakhshiji
In view of the fact that he has absconded, someone else must shoulder the responsibility.
And I always thought age was absolute.
Sakshi, Well your blogger profile says 251. If that is true, I need to ask you a few questions. Lets settle history once and for all.
Speech? If I can write half as well as you do, I wouldnt be commenting here. ;)
@Sriram - It is in dog's years. What can I say but grad school life was such.
@Gauravji - You tell him about us womyn! Never. ask. one. her. age. Or say. anything. when. she. asks. if. she. looks. fat!
I think age is relative - considering we as humans have been around only for few hundred years, my age is not much. But considering that a butterfly lives for less than a fortnight - mine seems longer!
Sakshiji
You are a butterfly ??
By the way Sriram you are kidding right ?
Post a Comment