The One With Nomination
This blog proudly nominates Steve Buckner for Nobel or some big prize for defeating Indian team.
I am optimistic that with the help of such stalwarts, we would be able to get rid of abomination called Cricket.
I hate Cricket
You are here: Home > Aside > The One With Nomination
This blog proudly nominates Steve Buckner for Nobel or some big prize for defeating Indian team.
I am optimistic that with the help of such stalwarts, we would be able to get rid of abomination called Cricket.
I hate Cricket
3 comments:
Yes, I am for anything that keeps one trick ponies like yuvraj singh and dhoni out of the limelight.
Sire,it does not take much to defeat the Indian team :)
So let us give him a big prize for making a farce out of cricket in general!
Sriram,
My knowledge of Cricket is pathetic so you have to excuse me here but isn't Yuvraj a good player. Dhoni plays like a dhobi though.
Sakshiji
You are a student, you should be studying. Leisure is for gainfully employed people like yours truly.
Post a Comment