So tell me again
Why exactly is Mumbai not a separate state or even a central territory.
PS. Why can't we ban rediff message boards. Nothing good can come out of them.
PPS. Sabnis must be happy, after all its his sena.
PPPS. And no, Mumbai is not a Marathi city, so no one is obliged to learn a damn thing about Marathi culture. Meanwhile madness continues.
Update: I am sorry, if I came off as rude, but seeing some helpless, poor beaten for the crime of being a bhayya makes my blood boil.

4 comments:
Can't help with the other things, but getting rid of rediff message boards is quite easy. Here is the step by step procedure:
1. Start using Firefox, if you aren't doing so already.
2. Install Adblock Plus plugin.
3. The filter is http://mboards.rediff.com/*
Enjoy surfing.
You can also block a hell lot of other irritating things.. like I have blocked so many of your blog's "features".
Bonus: it might help you realize how terrible your blog's template looks. Some good might come out of that too.
Vivek,
mboards.rediff.com/* doesnt block rediff message boards. Looks like they are now part of the main html itself. I dont know.
Sriram,
A typo.. my mistake. It should be:
http://mboard.rediff.com/*
Not "mboards", just singular. It is working for me at present.
Confused,
Yup.. Digg.. del.icio.us, Facebook.. stumbleupon.. and the icing on the cake: geotagging! WTF?
Children,
I think I should tell you, when people make me angry, bad things happen to this.
Be afraid.
And Digg, del.icio.us, Facebook my posts. Share the wisdom, don't be greedy.
Post a Comment