The Exile
Let me say this, I belong to no land. For I have been rejected, my dignity denied, my honour scorned. My rights have been trampled, any claim to equality crushed by the boots of a perverted sense of egalitarianism, by an ideology gone mad, claiming retribution for its pathetic failure to find the promised land, in disguise of exacting revenge for inequities of centuries begone. My claim for simple human decency cruelly mocked and jeered by guardian angels of social justice. Worse, even my right to name injustice as such has been denied by the vapid rhetoric of connoisseurs of Marxist dogma. I have lost my country, ejected by the tyranny of ballot.

4 comments:
Who said this stmt? Im sure its not you!
Prabha,
Believe me, it's me.
Gaurav
Fantastic though . Not sure why some readers cant believe that you are capable of such powerful articulation
Prasannaji
Dhanyawaad, and be gentle it takes a while for people to realize depth of my awesomeness.
Post a Comment