Give me a break
This dude thinks that Sarah Palin was nasty and shrill. What exactly did he expect her to do? Perhaps act like a diffident and meek woman, and keep her head down. As far as I know, vice presidential candidates are supposed to be aggressive, so that presidential candidates can act, well, presidential. This Palin did admirably. In fact, while I am not sure how much I like her religious conservatism, but I like her guts. The way hacks went after her family and herself whole last week was simply disgusting. I mean accusing her of being bad mother, and dragging her daughter in this! It was like, "hey, lets fling all the poo we can, and see what sticks". And you know what's worse? They did it because she was a woman. They were hoping that she will wilt away terrified, and perhaps go back to kicthen. Well she proved them wrong. I can not be accused of being a feminist by any stretch, but my admiration goes to her for returning the fire.
PS. This is not to say that there is anything wrong with raising questions about her experience and past record. Just not that particular line of attack.
PPS. You know it's silly. Why am I discussing American politics ! I declare a moratorium.
