When are we going to wake up
from this same re-occurring nightmare
Update: Open challenge. You know it is great that we have great patriots like Shri Manmohan Singh and Shri Shivraj Patil to protect this nation. Surely terrorists must be wetting their pants by the strongly worded condemnation.
Update 1: RC writes, terror should be politicized. Will that do the trick ? May be, who knows. I am afraid that our polity is irreversibly fractured. I doubt that Republic of India will be there in the next century.
Update 2: Call me crazy, but how long before Secularists ask Modi/Togadia/Advani to be hanged, to you know, address grievance of Indian Muslims.
Update 3: You know what has changed. After IM, no more crowing about we don't have Al-Qaeda in India. Of course, it is sad that it took so many innocent lives for secularists to shut up.
Update 4: Also, how long before secular media publishes report of police harassing Muslims, followed by "intellectuals" rallying to decry assault on secularism.
Update 5: Just wanted to ask this. Is Eminent Douchebag guest blogging at Fallen One's place. What else, can explain this nonsense. I mean what next, Satyagraha against power cuts, against bad roads. Hey Bhagwan !
Update 6: Also to answer what RC wrote, I don' think politicization is the answer. The reasoning remains same as in this post which was my take on his previous posts.
