Question For Centre Right
I think it will be useful to clarify previous post. One can take two approaches as far as center right politics is concerned, one purely philosophical and other purely political. Philosophically, center right is libertarianism at its core, now I can argue libertarianism on philosophical grounds, essentially basing my arguments on utilitarianism, even though I am not still clear on the philosophical alternative. As it turns out, thought, I don't need in engage in philosophical arguments, because as far as I am aware, no one in favor of center right has forwarded such arguments in the present context. That leaves us with political argument. What I want is the political argument for this belief (by people who believe centre right politics make for better strategy)
Note: I will update the post in case some one does come with the argument limited to politics. I guess I should mention I have a good idea what the argument will be.
