Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A dignified response.

Confused, you ignorant bastard. My lack of thick skin is not at issue here*, any more than is your inability to articulate a coherent sentence. The issue is Obama. How can America expect to continue being the leader of free world in 21st century,when we the citizens of this great nation decide to drink Kool Aid collectively and elect some empty suit like Obama, who covers up his intellectual dishonesty and ignorance by platitudes and innocence. I suppose you'd like to see our body polity conducted in the way you blog, linking to inane youtube videos and being a disgraceful plugin-whore.Then what do you have? A heap of manure of such a monumental proportion, that no A list blogger would admit to visiting, and boasting a readership consisting solely of freaks, with banality only interrupted by flame wars launched as a result of deliberate insult to Thalaivar. Is that what you want for America?It's too late for you, Confused, but this country still has some dignity left, you slut!


PS. I always wanted to do a Dan Aykroyd Skit*, thank you Jesus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude,

As a delhite, dignity is my second name. I think i need to send some Rajni followers to your blog.

doubtinggaurav said...

Send, I am most ardent bhakta of thailavar myself.