This is personal
Dear Readers,
Due to some widget installed on this blog, I can actually see how many times a particular link was clicked. So far the link(s) which have been clicked maximum number of times are related to Tanushree Datta. Granted she has a really nice pair of boots, please do not be so shameless.
I would like you to know that this is a very serious blog dealing with deepphilosophical queries, which by the way, is the reason no one reads this blog.
Your etc.
Update: Now I am sure some of may disagree with my statement that Lara Datta is not hot, and at first glance you will be right, especially in the boot department. However she has really bad skin, so bad in fact that it will make your existential angst tolerable

1 comments:
I clicked all those links again.. :-)
BTW, do you really mean boots ?? There was no pic of hers in boots.. there was one in sandals though.
Post a Comment