Friday, July 20, 2007

The root cause

Update: It turns out that the the line about misinterpretation were not useless guy's word, but quoted from some other person's comment. Hence this post is not relevant anymore. In order that this mistake doesn't happen in future, I am ready to instruct the above mentioned useless guy in the science of using quotation marks for quotes. I will be doing this for free.


As you can easily see, my dear Watson is misinterpretation of the holy book, by the bad guys.

That is the root cause, so what we the good guys, got to do is to interpret the Quran in the "right way", which will provide theological basis for things like freedom, democracy and nation-state. The believers will of course realize their folly, this "correct" interpretation will be endorsed enthusiastically by all. And they will of course not reject this interpretation as apostasy.

Elementary, as I always hold, in fact it is so elementary that it can be solved without having any familiarity with the holy book in question or Islamic history for that matter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guarav,

You are on thin ice here. I have never been interested in interpreating and misinterpreating debate at all.

Anonymous said...

Guarav,

You are on thin ice here. I have never been interested in interpreating and misinterpreating debate at all.

doubtinggaurav said...

Rohit (Both of you)

1. It is Gaurav,

2. No, I am not on thin ice.

3. Yes, you did say that.

Anonymous said...

Say what? Quote please.