A crucial answer
As I have confessed don't I am not exactly an expert on American politics. However I am ardent bhakta of Jagadguru, and by his inspiration, I can now answer who is the right candidate to vote.
First let me explain the criteria, in times of Jefferson candidates were decided by the principles and political maneuvering. However in a post Web 2.0 world the candidacy must be decided by pillow fights between girls in their underwear.
Now based on that enlightened principle, I present the three videos.
Video [1]
Video [2]
Video [3]
Now all of them have their merits. But religiously adhering to TIT analysis, I have come to conclusion that Hillary Auntie is the best candidate.
Reason 1. Lesbian overtone of the video, showing the progressive and inclusive side.
Reason 2. French Maid, guys ! How can any male not covet what is kinky.

0 comments:
Post a Comment