Argument through stupidity
When I am benevolent dictator womyn will not be allowed to read or write. For their own good.*
You are here: Home > IMBD > Argument through stupidity
When I am benevolent dictator womyn will not be allowed to read or write. For their own good.*
8 comments:
Ohh you felt like puking too! The woman forgets that when the eight children were born, Devaki and Vasudeva were in deifferent cells of the jail. So, they were presumably divine pregnancy less births - no morning sickness, no itching, no mood swings, no nothing.
Does any modern feminist thought even come close in relieving women of any dilemmas over the 'right over her body'?
This gokulashtami female also considers Ganga's drowning of the 100 Vasu children as symptomatic of the same heroism disorder. And, that other virulent feminist, Tamil Punkster, once wrote a long post about how Ganga's drowning of her children with a 'no-questions' approach was such a brilliant asertion of feminism. Shatnanu was
I have no issues with the level of stupidity displayed. It's fun, atleast to laugh at. I just wish these worthies will leave the Mahabharata alone.
Ritwik,
I hope she never reads Greek myths or even Bible, I fear for her sanity.
I have a question. Most bloggers, as you must have noticed, post-gard students and/or journalists. The kinds who have a lot to say as well as a lot of time to say it. But you have a day job. How the hell do you manage to keep checking out, commenting on, and writng blog-posts?
Ritwik - many grad students are among the most jobless of the lot. Atleast I am.
Gaurav - I hate to look at DP ( I would rather read jagadguru as he is beyond the three guNas and hence cannot bind ) so I am asking you from prior experiences - if there is one thing uniting everyone at DP it seems to be a disparaging view or religion - is that correct?
Well having day job doesn't stop any one from have a lot of time.
By the way, I haven't really noticed that most of bloggers are grad students and/or journalists.
Frog,
Forgive them, most of them are wannabe liberal NRIs. Wannabe is operative word here.
Lol @ last comment.
Dear confused,
The gaiety seems forced methinks ;-)
Post a Comment