Thursday, September 13, 2007

Deep Thinking

Now that little matter is disposed of, it is possible to move on to things of more profound nature

1. Apropos this, I would like to clarify for once and all, that the reason I blog is because I hate people, or for that matter monkeys with keyboard. Therefore when I insult, humiliate, or abuse someone it is only for the sake of pure and innocent sadistic pleasure, merits or demerits of arguement doesn't come into the picture. Further any display of anger will only increase my pleasure. Therefore kindly don't expect any apology from me sooner of later.

2. You know, till today I thought that apples and oranges were, well apples and oranges. I admit, I was blinded by arrogance, led astray by the deceptions of cosmos which is nothing but mithya.

However Jagadguru the merciful made me see error of my ways, with his divine write up.
Apples and oranges actually represent secular and hindutva forces. Which taken together with his earlier insight means, that nuclear agreement must be opposed because oranges can use nuclear weapons to soak and ground the dates.
This is not all, Jagadguru further revealed that apples, even though amiably neutral when compared to oranges, are actually quite citric from the point of view of dates.

Now that our master has spoken we know what we have to do. Squash the oranges, preserve the apples, save the world !

0 comments: